Every year in the lead up to Christmas, each of our clubs hosts a Jingle Bell run. This is exactly the same friendly and supportive run as on any other club night – you choose your distance between one and six miles and go at your own pace supported by a trained leader – but with added festive cheer!
So, dress up in your Santa hats, tinsel, lights, add some bells and celebrate Christmas with a run at your local club. Men and women aged 16+ and of all abilities welcome.
Our Jingle Bell runs are happening on:
- Beverley Fitmums & Friends at Beverley Leisure Centre, Flemingate, Beverley, HU17 0LT:
9.45am, Tuesday 18 December
7.00pm, Thursday 20 December
- Boothferry Fitmums & Friends: 7.00pm, Thursday 20 December at Sirius Academy West – Sports Hall, Pickering Rd, Hull, HU4 7AE
- Cottingham Fitmums & Friends:
9.30am, Monday 17 December at Blue Kangaroo, Finkle Street, Cottingham, HU16 4AZ
7.00pm, Wednesday 12 December at Cottingham Sports Centre, Northgate, Cottingham, HU16 5QW
- Dearne Valley Fitmums & Friends: 6.30pm, Tuesday 18 December at Mexborough Athletic Club, New Oxford Road, Mexborough, S64 0JL
- East Hull Fitmums & Friends: 7.00pm, Tuesday 18 December at The Club House Community Centre, Elm Avenue, Hull, HU18 8PZ
- Goole Fitmums & Friends: 7.00pm, Monday 17 December at Goole Fire Station, Anderson Road, Goole, DN14 6XF
- Grimsby Fitmums & Friends: 7.00pm, Wednesday 19 December at Ross Sports Ground, Peaks Lane, Grimsby, DN32 9RP
- Harrogate Fitmums & Friends: 7.15pm, Monday 17 December at Bilton Health & Wellbeing Hub, 69 Bilton Lane, Harrogate, HG1 3DT
- Hedon Fitmums & Friends: 6.45pm, Monday 17 December at Inmans Primary School, Inmans Road, Hedon, HU12 8NL
- Withernsea Fitmums & Friends: 7.00pm, Wednesday 19 December at Pavilion Leisure Centre, Station Road, Withernsea, HU19 2QA
- York Rose Fitmums & Friends: 6.30pm, Wednesday 19 December at Holiday Inn, Tadcaster Road, York, YO24 1QF
Please visit each club's Facebook page for further information and contact details if you need them.