We are looking for someone to help support the central charity doing administration tasks associated with our organisation.
This role sits in the central team of the charity which supports all branches of the organisation currently in areas across Yorkshire & NE Lincolnshire, as well as various projects.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person keen to get involved with an exciting charity, helping people reap the benefits of supported activity. The post is for 12 hours per week. This needs to involve time in the office on Mondays/Thursdays (or at least one of these). Flexible working is possible. This is a fixed term contract for one year in the first instance.
Responsibilities and Duties
The duties and responsibilities of this role include the following:
- Respond to new enquiries via email/facebook messenger.
- Prepare distribution of information to volunteers by email and/or via closed facebook/whatsapp groups.
- Organising the distribution of session plans written by Lead Coaches and subsequent timely distribution to coaching teams.
- The typing and updating of risk assessments and routes.
- The preparation of new registers at the beginning of each term and update as required on weekly basis.
- Communication to Coaching Teams about junior athletes with relevant medical conditions – highlighted at the beginning of each term by email and when a new athlete joins a session.
- The collation of data about attendance or membership levels to support production of reports by Deputy/Chief Officer.
- The collection of membership & session fee term payments and reporting of these to Deputy Chief Officer.
- Communication to parents/participants with relevant dates/information about sessions.
- Completion of booking forms for venue providers.
- Face to face support at promotional events e.g. school taster sessions/open days/health promotion events.
- Management of the online shop ensuring kit ordered and distributed within agreed timescales.
Skills & Qualifications
- Competent in the use of excel spreadsheets, word, googledocs and social media.
- Experience of administrative work in a busy environment.
- Good interpersonal skills are essential with the ability to work well in a team but also independently.
- Ability to meet deadlines, respond to urgent requests for data/information.
- A Team player with a passion for the work undertaken by the charity as well as an enthusiasm for the ethos and principles of the organisation.
Full details are available in the document below.
If you are interested - please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like to apply for the role to email@example.com
If you would like more information please call Sam 07870 654586
Closing date for applications Sunday 5th December 2021.